No matter how much effort you put into ensuring that you have:
- Identified the best communication channels to use with your existing and future customers
- Created an unforgettable customer experience, so that you can consistently “WOW”, your existing customers.
- Divided your existing customers into A, B and C customers, due to their size, turnover or potential.
- Created your magnificent 50 prospects, which you will focus your prospecting efforts on
- Done loads of research on both your existing and future customers
Unless you actually consistently utilise your research to create “TAILORED” content, which you regularly communicate with both your existing and future customers, using your Multi-Channel strategy, all your effort will be wasted.
To run an effective “Multi-Channel Communication Strategy“, requires consistent daily input. To ensure that you do this consistently, you will need to develop a daily routine to support your efforts.
Whatever gets scheduled – Gets Done