Please watch the video before proceeding with this section
To succeed in sales today, means that you must ensure that you have clearly defined “Predictable Sales Process”, in place.
In other words, what are the most effective daily activities for you to carry out, so that you can:
- Create an unforgettable customer experience
- Consistently follow through until every deal is closed
- Ensure that every customer and prospect, feels like they have had an incredible experience with both you and your organisation
- Consistently SMASH your Sales Target
“PREDICTABLE SALES PROCESS”
Your documented “Predictable Sales Process” takes all the best sales practices in your organisation and documents them, for use by your entire sales team.
- By collating and documenting your “Predictable Sales Process”, you enable your entire sales team to optimise their daily sales efforts.
- This means that more of your sales team members will achieve their sales targets every year.
In a practical sense, your “Predictable Sales Process” is a sales model, which can be used by any member of your sales team, to replicate the success of your top sales professionals.
Your “PREDICTABLE SALES PROCESS” gives you a road map, to guide you to:
- Perform all the right daily sales activities to support you to:
- Consistently add meaningful Value to your customers and prospects
- Initiate contact with your perfect prospects
- Keep deals alive and moving through your sales funnel
- Form mutually beneficial supply partnerships with your customers
- Integrate into your customers businesses
- Create an unforgettable customer experience for your prospects and customers
- Identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Get recorded testimonials, from your very satisfied customers
- Get referrals from your very satisfied customers
- Achieve your sales targets.