You can never be too prepared when making a “GOLD TELEPHONE CALL”. The only limitation here is time. Invest about 3 to a maximum of 5 minutes, qualifying and researching each future customer
- Your job when making a “GOLD TELEPHONE CALL” is to sell an appointment or arrange a Face-to-Face sales meeting. Plan to spend at least 60 % of the call delivering your tailored sales message.
- To really optimise the success, you enjoy when making “GOLD PHONE CALLS”, plan a few well-placed open-ended questions to encourage engagement and back and forth conversation.
- To improve the success, you enjoy when making “GOLD PHONE CALLS”:
- The first five seconds must be really customer centric and earn you the right to speak for an additional 3 – 5 minutes.
- During the next 3 – 5 minutes you will be delivering a sales message, which shows how you will add value to the customer.
- As the call progresses the monologues, will gradually change into dialogues as you begin to ask a few open-ended questions.
- Objections at this stage are always a good sign and show that the future customer is interested, they just have a few concerns, which need to be addressed before they will agree to a meeting.