Examine the markets you serve and the outcomes you want to achieve, as you acquire new business.
Calculate your weekly sales quota:
- Will the deals you plan to complete that week help you to achieve that number?
- If not, what do I plan to do that week to help me achieve my sales quota the next week?
- Based on your sales ratios, ensure that your weekly activity matches what is required to support you to achieve your weekly sales quota.
- Examine your weekly objectives and ensure that you plan to do the following:
- Calculate your weekly objectives
- How many prospects do you need to research that week, to ensure that you achieve your weekly objective of completing 2 credit applications?
- How many prospects do you need to contact, using your sales enablement tools, to ensure that you get sufficient appointments with prospects to ensure that you get 2 credit applications signed each week.
- How many sales meeting do you need to conduct each week to ensure that you can complete 2 credit applications each week?
- How many prospects do you need to engage with, using your sales enablement tools, to increase the velocity of deals through your sales pipeline?
- Explore your sales pipeline and ensure that you have sufficient deals at each stage of your sales pipeline
- What sales enablement resources are you going to use, to increase the velocity of deals through your sales pipeline
- What new sales enablement resources, do I need to create or ask marketing to create for me to help me increase the velocity of deals through my sales pipeline?
Describe all the weekly objectives you want to achieve, to support you to smash your new business target below: