Examine the markets you serve and the outcomes you want to achieve, as you acquire new business
Describe all the monthly objectives you need to achieve, to support you to smash your new business sales target below:
Remember to include as many of the following objectives as possible.
Deciding on how many objectives to include, will depend on your Sales Ratios
- “Disqualify” potential prospects, who are not part of your tribe
- Research “Qualified Prospects“, who are part of your tribe
- Connect with “Qualified Prospects” and find innovative ways to make them aware of you and your organisation
- Engage, “Qualified Prospects“using your multi-channel communication strategy and arrange a face-to-face meeting with them
- Conduct a discovery meeting, to uncover each future customers specific needs, values and expectations
- Engage future customer, finding innovative ways to connect with them, show them meaningful value and showcase your product or service
- Keep following through, with purpose, until future customer has evaluated the suitability of your product and service, sufficiently to make a buying decision
- Open (close) the sale, where you uncover innovative ways to integrate into your customers businesses, where you become an additional resource to them.
- Form a meaningful, long term partnership with your customer, where you consistently look for creative ways, to add meaningful value to them and their organisation.
- I Conduct a MONTHLY SWOT ANALYSIS, to ensure that my approach to my industry, markets and customers, is still relevant.
- I conduct a mini SWOT Analysis monthly to evaluate how both, positive or negative changes both internally and externally, will affect the way I am planning to prospect that month?
- I Identify at least one “HUGE” customer to prospect each month.
- I answer the following questions:
- What do I need to do that month to start canvasing that prospect?
- What do I need to do to create awareness about our sales enablement solutions with this customer
- What sales resources do I need, to help me, to get a meeting with this prospect?
- I ask who can help me to make contact with this prospect?
- How will I get this person to support me?
- I try to identify what human resource from within GR8Sales or elsewhere, who can support me?
- I attend at least one targeted networking event a month
- Before attending I contact the organiser and get a list of who will be attending
- I examine the list and identify at least three perfect future customers
- I research these three and find out as much as possible about their organisation as possible
- I research the individual and try to uncover as much useful information as possible
- I attend the networking event armed with my research and a printed picture of the three prospects I have selected
- I eat before arriving at the event
- At the event I search and find my targeted three perfect prospects
- I ensure that I bump into them and on meeting I ask them why they are there
- If possible I try to refer business to them
- The law of reciprocity ensure that once they have described the reason for attending, they ask me why I am there.
- As you can imagine, I describe the perfect customer, that I am there to meet
- As they are my perfect prospect, I will in essence be describing their business
- As I have researched both them and their organisation, I am able to seed the conversation and build rapport with each prospect
- I ensure that I meet my three targeted prospects, at the networking event
- I arrange to meet them after the meeting, offsite to continue the conversation
- This method of preparing before each networking event, means that I actually get great value from each meeting I attend
- I examine my sales ratios from the previous month to see if they have improved
- My objective is to keep improving my sales ratios, by using different sales tools and resources
- Whatever gets measured gets done
- I then explore my sales funnel
- I calculate the velocity of each deal through my sales pipeline to try to discover innovative ways to improve the velocity of deals, going forward
- Using my new sales ratios I explore my sales funnel, to evaluate if I have sufficient leads in my pipeline
- This helps me to calculate how many future customers I require at each stage in my sales pipeline, to ensure that I meet my sales quotas, going forward
- I examine my sales pipeline monthly to ensure that I have sufficient future customers (prospects) at each stage of my sales pipeline, to ensure that I achieve my monthly sales quota.
- Based on the outcome of my sales pipeline examination, I do the following:
- I research and uncover sufficient prospects each month to support me to fill my sales pipeline with sufficient prospects. (Magnificent 50)
- After examining my sales pipeline and my Sales Ratios, I calculate how many proposals, I need to deliver to my perfect prospects each month, to ensure that I achieve my sales quota?
Using the above example, as a guideline, please describe in detail, below, what objectives, you intend introducing into your monthly schedule, to ensure that you have sufficient future customers in your sales pipeline