What can you do to improve your collaboration with your customers?
- All efforts must be focused on creating trust.
- This requires openness and honesty from both you and your customer.
- Learn to probe effectively, so that you can really dig deep and uncover your customers real needs, values and expectations
- Make sure that you listen to your customer’s answers, as all partnerships require understanding.
- Your customers want to feel that you understand their specific challenges.
- Understand your own value proposition and become an expert at linking the differentiated elements of your value proposition to your customer’s needs, values and expectations.
- Ensure that you make the customer an integral part of the solution you provide.
- Even go as far as giving them credit for any solution you created.
- Explore your customers business and find innovative ways to integrate into their business, so that you become an additional free resource to them.